In the autumn of 2012 I posted a blog about the crystal Selenite and how it could help with the then forthcoming energy changes.
There are many things that Selenite can help with and I chose to study it with my Crystal Meditation groups this December as I felt it would be a good crystal to help us all cope over the Christmas period.
Although Christmas can be a magical time of year for many, it can also be a very busy time of planning and preparation and for some a fraught time of trying to keep the peace and instilling peace and good will to all men, women and children!
I find Selenite a wonderful, peaceful crystal and I recommend it to you at the time of year and even throughout the year
Selenite also has many other qualities, some of which I have summarised below:-
- Selenite is a very powerful crystal.
- Selenite is a calm stone that instils a deep peace.
- Placing a large piece of Selenite in the house ensures a peaceful atmosphere.
- Selenite prevents anything external from influencing the mind and promotes clarity of the mind.
- It expands ones awareness of the self and ones surroundings.
- Selenite is excellent for meditation or spiritual work.
- Selenite assists judgement and insight.
- Selenite is a powerful disperser and stabiliser of erratic emotions
- Mentally, Selenite clears confusion and aids seeing the deeper picture. It brings about an understanding of what has occurred at a subconscious level.
- Selenite works deep and rids a person of heaviness of time.
- Selenite helps to align the spinal column and promotes flexibility.
- Selenite reverses the effects of “free radicals”.
- Selenite has the power to stimulate cellular regeneration and may even increase one’s life span.
- Translucent Selenite helps to access the angelic consciousness and higher guidance.
- Selenite wands can be used to detach unwanted “items” from the aura.
- Selenite pinpoints lessons and issues that are still being worked upon and shows how they can be best resolved.
- Selenite can be used to see into the future or ascertain what happened in the past.
Hold Selenite for the greatest benefit.
Selenite can be used to form a protective grid around a house, creating a safe and quiet space that does not allow outside influences in. Place a piece of Selenite in each internal corner of the house.
It makes a great tealight candle, spreading its peace throughout a room
Selenite dissolves when wet.
I find Selenite a very peaceful and calming crystal and one I enjoy working with.
I hope you enjoy it too!
Wishing you peace, love and joy this Christmas and for 2016