The Cosmic Moment on 21st December 2012 is fast approaching. In preparation for this date I have been planning events for the coming week to prepare for this special spiritual occasion. I feel that the New Forest is the right spiritual place to hold these events at, so I will be running the following events from my home in Brockenhurst.
Firstly, on Thursday 6th December I will be holding a Crystal Meditation Group (this is a change of date from Thursday 13th December). We will be studying and meditating with Calcite, one of the crystals that helps us to prepare for the Cosmic Moment. This will start at 10.30am at costs £10. The price includes a piece of Calcite and notes on Calcite.
Secondly, I will be holding a meditation for the 12.12.12 energy on Wednesday 12th December in preparation for the Cosmic Moment. This will start at 11.30am and costs £10 (which includes refreshments and a crystal).
Then on Friday 21st December, the Cosmic Moment, I will be holding a meditation to welcome the moment we have waited 260,000 years for! This will start at 10.30am so we are ready for 11.11am. The costs is £10 (which includes refreshments and a crystal).
Please contact me via “comments” at the bottom of this page for more details of these events.
In previous blogs I have talked about two of the four crystals (Calcite and Selenite) recommended to help us prepare for the cosmic moment on 21st December 2012 (and beyond!)
Kyanite helps us to reconnect our energy with the causal chakra (just above the crown chakra). Kyanite gives off a very gentle energy and when we are ready, it will help us make the connection with it.
In Atlantean times, Kyanite was used to address imbalances in the brain of newly incarnated souls.
In preparation for the cosmic moment, Kyantite will help to re-align your mind and brain for the higher energy
Kyaniote can also be used to help indigo and crystal children who are incarnating to help the planet move forward.
- Kyanite is also known as Disthene. The word Kyanite comes from the Greek word kyanos meaning ‘blue’.
- It is usually flat and bladed. It often occurs in quartz veins. It is crystallises in the form of twisted or straight fibrous structures
- It can be blue-white, pink, green, yellow, grey or black in colour. It is often unevenly coloured and can be translucent or pearly.
- Kyanite is found in Brazil.
- Kyanite never needs cleaning or clearing as it does not accumulate or retain negative energy or vibrations.
- Kyanite is a powerful transmitter and amplifier of high frequency energies. It stimulates psychic abilities and intuition.
- Kyanite is excellent for attunement as the energy is unlimited in application.
- It is an excellent stone for meditation. The calming and clearing effect of Kyanite’s energy is accessible, gentle and balanced.
- Kyanite helps spiritual energy to manifest in thought.
- It is also a good crystal for connecting with guides.
- Kyanite grounds spiritual vibrations, it brings spiritual integrity and maturation.
- It facilitates dream recall and promotes healing dreams.
- Kyanite is useful for those making the transition through death.
- Kyanite aligns all the chakras, instantly and immediately, with no conscious direction.
- If directed with the consciousness of the user, it can also open the chakras.
- Conscious direction of the energy can also align the emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual, ethereal, and astral bodies of the aura.
- Kyanite clears the pathways to the meridians.
- It restores Qi or Chi (life force energy) to the physical body and its organs.
- In healing, it stabilises the biomagnetic field (the energy field that surrounds all living things) after clearing and transformation.
- Psychologically, Kyanite encourages speaking ones own truth, cutting through fears and blockages.
- Opening the throat chakra, this stone encourages self-expression and communication.
- Kyanite cuts through ignorance and opens to spiritual and psychological truth.
- Kyanite slices through confusion and dispels blockages, illusion, anger, frustration and stress.
- It increases the capacity for logical and linear thought, stimulating the higher mind.
- Spiritually, Kyanite shows how the ‘self’ plays a part in creating causes and measures required to balance the past.
- It benefits the light body (the vehicle for the soul and higher consciousness, which vibrates at a high frequency).
- Kyanite brings tranquillity and a calming effect to the whole being, especially the throat and third eye.
- Kyanite treats muscular disorders and disorders of the urogenital system.
- It also works on the adrenals, throat, ears, thyroid and parathyroid.
- It supports the brain, cerebellum and motor responses of the body.
- It is a natural pain reliever.
- It lowers blood pressure and heals infections.
- It releases excess weight (by encouraging communication, thereby releasing stored words and unwanted body weight).
- It is useful for the sickroom and for the terminally ill.
- It balances yin-yang energy.
- It reduces fevers and calms hot conditions where there is too much heat in the body.
- Kyanite eases stiff necks and stiff-necked attitudes.
In addition, the following colours have the following additional properties:-
Blue Kyanite Strengthens the voice and heals the throat and the larynx. It is useful for performers and public speakers.
Black Kyanite Grounds the body when aligning the chakras and during or after meditation.
Position between the navel and heart chakra.
Position on the causal chakra (just above the crown chakra)
Wear as a pendant.
A pendulum of Kyanite can point out problems.
Kyanite is especially beneficial when used with other crystals during crystal healing.
I find Kyanite a great crystal for healing and calming the mind and one I enjoy working with.
I hope you enjoy it too!